With the MT-44, Sanwa offers a model in the middle class of the upmarket car transmitters. The transmitter uses proven Sanwa transmittertechnology, works in FH3 and FH4T mode, is telemetry capable, has 4 channels and is extensively programmable. Of course, the differentservo modes NOR, SHR and SSR are also on board to achieve a minimum in regard to response time.
Besides the new, ergonomically designed housing with foldable carrying handle, it offers a high-resolution display as well as further reducedweight: Only 3 AAA batteries or a small 1S LiPo battery (#430356) is needed, also effortlessly enabling longer runs.
The update of the transmitter to the latest firmware versions is child’s play with the integrated Micro-SD slot. The package is topped off with a small RX-482 receiver that doesn’t need an antenna and therefore can easily and space-saving be placed in every model.
The Sanwa MT-44: light-weight, convenient, versatile – a true reference!
- Movable Carrying Handle
- Quick Setup Wizard
- Safety Link
- Racing Mode
- Customized Menu
- Micro SD card-compatible
- Telemetry Switch
- Circumstance Temperature Display
- CSV Output for LOG data
- CODE 10-compatible (Naming support)
- Simultaneous three telemetry data display
- Three AAA Batteries
- Li-Po 1 cell-compatible (USB change support)
- Telemetry-compatible (RX-482, RX-472, RX-47T, RX-462, RX-461)
- Non-Telemetry-compatible (RX-481, RX-481WP, RX-471 Dual ID, RX-471W, RX-471, RX-451R, RX-451, RX-381, RX-380)